Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year New Me

   Parting is not an easy to do.  2013 left a very remarkable event that was wrote in history.  Philippines had suffered too much in the natural phenomenon.  Government is still planning on how to rebuild houses for those who are affected on that calamity.  The condition of people is very pathetic.  They are still searching for their missing love ones and begging 
for help.
        In this year of the wooden horse I had come to realize that I must change something in myself that I would be benefited on that change.  In this year I will try to control my anger to avoid misunderstandings.  I will share my knowledge to those who need it most.  I will improve my studies in order that my parents would be proud of my achievements.  I will share whatever I have and do whatever I can.  I must see to it that after my graduation I will study in college and get the course which I suited.  I will be graduated with honorsMost of all I will always pray to God as a sign of respect for whatever He will share to us.


                It sounds like that is so typical but I will do it for my future. This is me, reality must come to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment