Tuesday, February 25, 2014

“Grief does not change you, it reveals you.”
John Green

Many of us wish to change the world but isn’t it unfair because for me you cannot change the world if we can't change ourselves.  How can we attain the new life that we want if the world is against you because they don’t want that your life will be better for your future?

This is my queries that circulate in my mind. By the way if ever I will be mesmerize on what is happening today I will be strong, tougher, and braver for what will come across the distance of my life.  I will not let anyone step my personality.  I will strive harder to help those who are underestimated by those pretenders that pretends that they can manipulate the life of others.  I will make sure that life will have a balance in many ways.  There will no huge gaps between poor and rich.  I will try to forgive those who sinned me and left a big scar in my heart and in my mind.  I will try to ask an apology to the one I've hurted.  I will value all those sacrifices that will come across my journey.


Change,it starts with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment