Tuesday, February 25, 2014



My dream, my future
The future belongs to those who believe in the reality of their dreams.
As we grew older we are thinking of what will be our life in the future.  Some may dream to be the richest person in the world, some may dream a happy ever love story, some dream to survive because I know dreams are my reality the only kind if real fantasy.


I as a part of the institution I dream a successful and honourable AFP official someday.  I choose this as my career in the future because every time I see a military man, an unexplainable feeling is happening to me.  And also I want to be a respected lawyer, because I want to fight for justice for those who are being aggravate and can’t afford to depend their selves though they are innocent. I dreamed that my life will be happy and memorable through the years.  I will also have my own foundation for those children who can’t afford to go to school because of poverty.  I will make sure that my family will not be pitiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment